TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR WEBSITE
Welcome to the cilentodesignerwear.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing the website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions as outlined below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use our website.
If you decide when placing an order to create and account with us it is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your account details and passwords, thus ensuring that no unauthorised persons have access to them. We shall not be liable to any person for damages or loss that has arisen as a result of your failure to protect your account information. If you believe you account has been comprised you should let us know immediately in order to prevent any / further unauthorised activity.
Please ensure that your personal details are up-to-date and inform us off any changes to your information. We reserve the right to block access, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our discretion.
Any error, may it be in the form of incomplete data, typographical errors, inaccuracies or a pricing error is altogether unintentional. We apologise for any website error, especially if it is an error reflected in merchandise price or item availability. We try to ensure that all pricing on the website is accurate, but occasionally an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced. If this occurs we reserve the right to suspend your order and we will contact you to ask whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. We are not obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. If a product becomes unavailable from the time the order is placed until it is processed by us then we will cancel the order and give you a full refund, again, we are not obliged to provide a product which may become unavailable.
We present our content ‘as is’ and make no claim to its accuracy, expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
From time-to-time access to our website may be suspended or restricted to allow for maintenance and repairs, or the introduction of new facilities or services. Furthermore, due to uncontrolled external factors your access to the site may become interrupted, and may attract some viruses or harmful elements, therefore as a visitor to our site, you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with your use of our website i.e. you agree that your equipment and software are fit for the purpose of safe access to our website. We shall not be liable for any damage or loss that you incur from your use of or inability to access our website.
We will endeavour to keep our website up-to-date, fresh and exciting. As trends change and seasons move on we will expand, move and up-date portions of the site. We cannot guarantee that something you may have seen on a previous visit will still feature on our website when you visit again. We reserve the right to make changes to the website without prior notice.
We have made every effort to display products as accurate as possible. However, the colours we use along with the display settings and capabilities of the equipment you are using may greatly affect the colours actually seen on screen. We accept no liability for any limitations of the equipment you use to view our site and therefore cannot guarantee that the colour, texture or detail of goods will be accurate / the same as the actual product.
Prices In Store And Online
Although generally the prices do tend to be the same in store and online, there may be some occasions when online prices do not reflect in store prices due to exclusive online promotions, offers or reductions.
Out of Stock Items
Much of our stock is seasonal and therefore, once an item has sold out it is unlikely to come back into stock. We understand it’s frustrating to see that the item you want to buy is out of stock – so why do we continue to show these products when they’re not currently available for you to buy?
It’s because we believe you’ll want to know that we normally stock that item, in case you want to buy it at a later date once more stock’s been delivered (if applicable). It means you’ll still have the product details to hand, and in some instances we’re able to offer you the option of emailing you once the item does come back into stock.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Acceptance of your order
Your order on our website constitutes an offer to us to purchase the goods in your cart, and we will do our up most to fulfil this order to a level of service you would expect. In order to do so we will store your order and details and proceed to obtain authorisation from your bank for the payment and perform security checks. Acceptance of your order will be confirmed upon your receipt of a second email outlining your order, this indicates that your order has been dispatched or is ready for collection. An order will not be accepted until all goods are available to you, unless you have been otherwise notified by us. Placing an order does not constitute a contract with us until we confirm the products as dispatched or ready for collection.
Non-acceptance of an order may include, but not limited, to the following;
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock,
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment,
- The identification of a pricing or product description error,
- An unspecified technical error.
In an instance where non-acceptance of an order occurs a full refund will be given.
Coupons, discounts and promotional codes
Coupons, discounts and promotional codes offered by cilentodesignerwear.com are valid for use as part of a purchase made via cilentodesignerwear.com, unless otherwise stated. Such promotional codes are not valid for use as part of a purchase in the Cilento store, or for telephone orders.
Multiple coupons, discounts and promotional codes cannot be applied to a single order; furthermore coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions such as a sale item or with a 3 for 2 offer etc. Coupons, discounts and promotional codes are non transferable, cannot be copied and are only to be used by the intended recipient.
We cannot retrospectively apply a promotional code, coupon or discount code to your order. If you place an order without correctly applying the promotional code, we will be unable to reimburse you the discount once the order has been placed. If you are having any difficulties in applying a promotional code or believe the code to be faulty, please contact our customer services team.
Cilento reserve the right to withdraw any coupons, discounts and promotional codes, or amend these terms and conditions, at any time. Please note that these terms and conditions regarding coupons, discounts and promotional codes are also applicable on the 10% discount coupon received via email upon registering for the Cilento mailing list.
Occasionally we may feature timed sales, offers or promotions on the website, during which certain exclusions may apply.
3 For 2 Offer
Any item included in the 3 for 2 offer that is returned must be returned with the other selected items. If a single item is returned then customers will be re-charged full price for the two remaining items purchased.
If, for any reason there is a problem with payment authorisation from your credit / debit card – or other chosen payment method – after we have confirmed receipt of your order, we will not be obliged to dispatch your order. Additionally, as previously stated, we may be unable to process an order due to, but limited to, the following; pricing error, product unavailable or an unspecified technical error. If you are sure you are using a valid payment method then please try again or alternatively use a different payment method.
As part of our policy to protect against fraudulent credit / debit card transaction we conduct security checks on all orders received. These may be in the form of contacting you by telephone before the order is accepted. All orders are also subject to security checks in line with our payment provider terms and conditions.
We have a complete range of delivery options, and charges will vary dependent on the type of product or services ordered. Full details can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions section under delivery information.
Free Delivery is subject to the following terms and conditions;
- Free Delivery is applicable to orders over £42 within Northern Ireland, Ireland and Mainland UK Only.
- Free Delivery does not apply to items of furniture marked with a ‘Make Enquiry’ button.
- Free Delivery is sent using standard postage.
- Free Delivery is only available for a limited time only.
If you wish to cancel your order completely, please contact our Customer Service Team via email. Please quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, including earrings and made-to-measure items. Please refer to our returns policy for more details.
KLARNA PAY IN 3
Why wait to enjoy the things you want, Cilento have teamed up with Klarna in offering you a convenient way to pay in 3 Instalments allowing you to spread your costs to suit you.
Who can use Pay in 3?
- The scheme is open to all UK residents, over the age of 18 years old.
- You must have a valid payment card to use Pay in 3 i.e. in your name and not expired.
How do I Pay in 3 instalments?
With Pay in 3, you can pay for online orders by dividing the cost into three equal instalments. At the checkout, you will see an option to pay with Klarna ‘Pay Later in 3 interest-free instalments’. When you choose this option, just enter your card details to complete your purchase. There won’t be any interest, fees or charges for using a debit or credit card. Although your bank might charge you interest or other fees on top.
Which cards does Klarna accept?
Klarna accepts most cards except prepaid cards. They may also not accept a card that’s due to expire in the near future. Klarna will let you know at checkout if your card hasn’t been accepted.
When will Klarna take my payments?
- Klarna will send you an email with payment instructions.
- At the point of purchase your order total will be divided equally into three instalment values.
- Klarna will freeze the first of your three instalments on your card. This means you won’t be able to spend this money on anything else.
- Once Klarna receive confirmation that your items have been shipped, the first of your three payments will be taken from your card automatically using the frozen amount. You’ll be able to see this on your card statement.
- If your items are not shipped, Klarna will unfreeze your money and you’ll be able to spend it again. This may take a few days depending on which bank you’re with.
- Your second instalment payment will be taken 30 days after the first payment.
- Your third and final instalment payment will be taken 60 days after the first payment.
- Again, the dates these payments are due will be sent to you by email, and you’ll be able to check them in the Klarna app.
What happens if my card is cancelled, or my card details change?
If your card is cancelled or your details change you must notify Klarna of your new details. You can do this online. If you don’t give Klarna this information they might ask the bank for your details.
What happens if I cancel my purchase?
If you cancel your purchase, Klarna too will cancel any outstanding payments and pay back any amounts already taken from your card as soon as possible. If you want to return part of your order, Klarna will take the amount from your outstanding balance. It won’t count as a payment, so you’ll need to continue making your payments on the dates they’re due until your balance is paid in full.
How and when will I receive my refund?
Refunds for Pay in 3 are processed in different ways. It depends on the status of your payment schedule, how much you’ve paid and if a full or partial refund has been carried out.
Full refund - If you’re due a full refund, Klarna will cancel any remaining payments and refund anything you’ve already paid to the card you used to make the payment.
Partial refund - If you’re due a partial refund that is more than the remaining balance on your order, Klarna will deduct the amount from the outstanding balance first; then refund the difference to the card you used to pay off the purchase. If the partial refund is less than the remaining balance on your order, they will deduct the amount from the outstanding balance and then spread the remaining balance evenly over the remaining payments.
Please note that with Klarna payment options you are still under the Terms & Conditions of the Cilento Returns Policy and 14-Day returns period.
What happens if Klarna can’t take an instalment because I don’t have enough money on my card?
- If Klarna can’t take the first instalment from your card, they will let you know, and try up to two times again to take the money. They will let you know when they are going to try again, so you’ll have plenty of time to put some money onto your card to make the payment.
- If they can’t take the money from you after two attempts, the missed payment will roll over to the second instalment.
- If they can’t take the second instalment, they will give you a few days to update your card details or make sure there’s enough money on your card.
- Again if they still can’t take payment after two more attempts they will roll over the payment to the next and final instalment.
- If they still can’t take the payment, they will try again twice. If they are still not successful they may ask you to pay the outstanding amount directly, or use a debt collection agency to collect the money on Klarna’s behalf.
- Klarna will always get in touch with you before charging your card, and will also contact you if they roll over a payment to the next due date. They will also inform you before moving any outstanding balances to a debt collection agency.
- Please note that not paying your instalments on time might also mean you can’t use Klarna in the future.
I haven’t received my Klarna statement – what should I do?
If you used Klarna as your payment method, your statement will be sent to your registered email address once your order has been placed. If you haven't received your email, it's worth checking your Junk email folder in case it's been filtered there.
Please note: your statement email is sent from Klarna rather than Cilento Designer Wear.
If you've still unable to locate your Klarna statement, please contact Klarna Customer Services at Klarna Support
Klarna and you –
Will using Klarna affect my credit score?
Using Klarna will not affect your credit score.
Klarna might carry out a limited credit search on you at a credit reference agency. This is a ‘soft credit check’, and won’t affect your credit score, or your chances of using credit in the future. You’ll be able to see it on your credit file, but no one else will.
How does Klarna store my card details and my personal data?
Klarna store your card details on their systems when you shop using their services. They will use these details to approve future payments. Unless you opt out, they may also use this information to fill out your card details for your convenience when you buy things in the future.
You can manage your cards online. If Klarna gets updated card details from your bank, they might also store this information on their system. They use your personal data to identify you and to carry out customer analysis, credit assessments, marketing and business development. Klarna might also share your data with some partners (such as credit reference bureaus), which might be based outside of the UK.
Please refer to Klarna’s full privacy notice at Klarna Privacy Notice
Klarna Bank AB UK Branch is a branch of Klarna Bank AB which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. Klarna is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. It is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Klarna Bank AB UK Branch’s number is BR020956 and its address is 125 Kingsway, Holborn, London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom, with FCA reference number 536065. Klarna Bank AB’s headquarters are at Sveavägen 46, 111 34, Stockholm, Sweden, registered in the Swedish Commercial Register under registration number 556737-0431.
Please refer to Terms for Klarna Shopping Service at Klarna Shopping Service
Finally, Just to Note -
Klarna are an independent payment provider and Cilento Designer Wear have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service at Klarna Support
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. Cilento Designer Wear has no control over these sites and is not responsible for their content or availability.
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
Our Online Returns Policy
At Cilento we want you to be happy with your purchase, and all our products are checked by our quality control team to ensure your order reaches you in perfect condition. However, if you do wish to return a product, following the instructions below, we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase please arrange for a replacement or refund (except for non-returnable items) within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- You are entitled to cancel your order and we will refund the cost of the order. If the goods have been dispatched you must return the goods to us upon receipt.
- It is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We would expect this to mean that you have kept all original packaging with all labels still attached, and that it’s undamaged and unused. If the goods do not adhere to these guidelines then Cilento reserve the right to refuse refund or exchange. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please include the returns slip in the parcel with your return; without it we will be unable to process your refund.
- Your refund will be processed within 5 – 7 days from the date the returned goods are received.
- Items must be returned to us at your own cost, and the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received back at Cilento – therefore we recommend you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Cilento is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packaged is good quality packaging to avoid damage during transit back to our store.
- Please note that we will accept the return of your item(s) in store however no monetary refunds can be processed at this time as our online department is independent of our retail store. Your refund will be carried out by our returns department within 14 days of receipt of the refund.
The following items cannot be returned for a refund/exchange, unless faulty:
- Made to order / Bespoke items
- Cilento Designer Wear Gift Cards
- Toiletries / Body Care products that have been unsealed and opened
- Fragrance products that have been unsealed and opened
- Any Pierced Earrings
- Underwear / Socks which has been worn
- Shapewear / Tights which has been worn
Other items may be added this list from time-to-time. This does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS, FURTHER DETAILS OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions of sale for furniture
Leather products are made from quality natural leather and therefore each product will have its own unique characteristics. Anilines, in particular, will bear traces of the animal’s life such as scars, growth lines and will vary in share and colour across the hide. These are not faults and simply add to the individuality of the furniture. There are many different types of leather.
All wooden furniture, whether solid or veneered can naturally vary in grain and colour. Solid wood, in particular, will bear the hallmarks of tree growth and may display knots, unevenness across the timbers on distressed finishes and minor surface irregularities. These are natural inherent characteristics and should not be a cause for concern.
All quality beds need time to settle in and the mattress may require turning periodically. Some settlement can be expected and this is normal and no reason for concern.
Proper care and maintenance will prolong the life of your furniture. Our furniture and large mirrors are manufactured to the highest standards and you should look after your furniture or large mirror according to the care instructions. In the unlikely event that you have any issues with your furniture or large mirror after delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team.
If you have any enquiries about any of the above details, please contact our Customer Service Team before placing your order.
Our refund policy does not apply to furniture orders made on our website and you may only return furniture if you wish to cancel your contract with us, please see cancellations for further details. This does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged furniture.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions of sale for Cilento Designer Wear Gift Cards
Gift Cards will be dispatched within 24 hours of order and can be personalised with a message if requested at the time of order. Please note that Gift Cards cannot be returned once purchased and cannot be exchanged for cash or other Gift Cards. Gift Cards purchased in-store or on our website cannot be used as a form of payment on the website; they may only be used in-store.
We are not liable for any Gift Cards that are lost, stolen or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure your recipient has received their Gift Cards, as it is their responsibility to keep the card safe. We use reliable postal services however we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the parcels within the estimated time-scales.
Re-deeming Gift Cards In-Store
The following conditions apply when re-deeming a Gift Card in-store;
- Where Gift Cards offered have a greater value than the goods being purchased, change will be returned as a Cilento Gift Card.
- Gift Cards must be submitted upon redemption in store.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months after the date of activation or the last redemption, or top-up. Gift Cards presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded.
- Cilento reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
Cilento reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at our discretion, we deem such action necessary.
To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether express or implied, in relation to our website, goods and services. This does not affect your statutory rights in relation to faulty or damaged products or your contract cancellation rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
If any of these terms and conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforce-ability of the remaining provisions.
Updates and amendments
These terms and conditions may be updated or amended from time to time to comply with law or where our business or website requires such change without any notice to you. Updates and amendments will be posted to our website.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post.