Our Online Returns & Exchange Policy
At Cilento we want you to be happy with your purchase, and that is why every item is carefully checked and wrapped by our online dispatch team prior to shipping. However if for some reason you wish to return an item/s we are happy to offer you a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please refer below for full terms and conditions;
Terms & Conditions of Returns
- You have 14 days from the receipt of your order to return an item/s for refund or to arrange an exchange.
- Returned items, unless faulty, must be returned in a re-saleable condition; items must be in a new, unworn and un-used condition, with all tags attached and in original packaging.
- Should we believe that any item has been worn or deem them to be soiled, damaged, or smell of smoke / odour then the item/s shall be returned to the customer.
- Please note that the cost of return is at the customer's expense, we do not offer free returns. Please refer below for further information.
Terms & Conditions of Exchanges
- The above terms & conditions for returned item/s are also applicable on exchanged item/s.
- We are able to offer an exchange on an item for the same item in a different size.
- If a different item is required then a new order must be carried out online by the customer.
Due to hygiene and health reasons we are unable to offer a refund or an exchange on the following items;
- Made to order and bespoke items.
- Toiletries and fragrance.
- Pierced earrings.
- Underwear, socks, shapewear and tights.
- Wedding hats and fascinators
- Cilento Designer Wear gift cards.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
Orders will be dispatched with order invoice details and / or a returns form. Please remember to include this paperwork in your return as without it will be unable to retrieve your information.
Once a returned item has been accepted back, after inspection, you will be refunded the amount due back via the original payment method.
Please allow us 5 - 10 working days to process your refund, once completed you will be emailed confirmation and the refund should appear back in your account within 5 days, depending on your bank. If you have not received the refund within 10 days of email confirmation please contact Cilento's online team on 028 71 884174 or [email protected].
How To Return An Item
There are two options when wishing to return an item. They are;
Option 1. Postal Returns
Package your item/s for return carefully in the original packing, remembering to include the order paperwork which came with the parcel. Cut the Cilento address label from this paperwork and attach it to the front of your parcel. Bring to your local postal service post office and arrange to pay for the return. Remember to obtain proof of postage and tracking details as proof of return. Without this we will be unable to track should the return go missing. The parcels contents are the customer's responsibility until they are received back in Cilento and we are not responsible for goods lost or damaged during transit back to our store.
In cases whereby Cilento incur customs charges or additional postage costs in-order to release a return to us, from the postal service, and have it delivered to us these costs will be deducted from the original order value prior to refund.
Option 2. In-Store Returns
You can drop your returned item/s off in store with us, just ensure you have your paperwork completed and item/s wrapped up in its original packaging and drop it to any till point in-store. Our store colleagues will pass your return onto the online department who will process the refund. Please note that refunds cannot be carried out in-store through our till system and that no monetary refund will be completed at the time of drop off in-store.
Cilento Designer Wear
Unit 1, The Pavilion Retail Park
Strabane, County Tyrone