We at Cilento understand that your privacy is important; therefore we will treat any personal information you provide us as confidential and will be only used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We promise that your personal information will be kept private for Cilento use only and not sold to any third party.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Cilento will only collection information that you willing provide to us. Legally you are not obliged to provide us with any personal information, however, in order to carry out any of the following we will need to obtain certain details about you;
- place an order;
- sign up for our mailing list, promotional materials and other services;
- enter prize draws / competitions;
- give us feedback.
There are two types of information that we will collect about you;
- Personal Data – This data identifies you and can be used to contact you. It includes your name, address, email address, telephone numbers and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us. Again, we require this information for a number of purposes including;
i. to deliver goods you have ordered,
ii. to contact you regarding an order / query you have made,
iii. to inform you of events, promotions or products we feel you may like,
We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purposes for which you have given it to us.
- Non-Personal Data – As is the case in many websites, we gather statistical and analytical information collected from all site visitors. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify individual customers or their personal data and is used merely for research purposes only.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cilento will comply with the standard, procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We will ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time-to-time.
It is company policy not to disclose any personal information with any third party. Your data will be managed securely by Cilento and only used by Cilento Designer Wear and/or Cilento Online, its payment service providers (First Trust Authi-Pay & PayPal) and our courier partners (Fastway & DHL) in order to provide services to you on our behalf.
KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOU
Cilento wish to keep you up-to-date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what’s coming soon via email, post, mobile phone or otherwise e.g. social media. We may also use your details to send you information, via email, about other goods and services we sell or for research purposes. You have the right to request that we cease to use your information for these purposes, you can remove your contact details from our list by using the ‘unsubscribe’ links at the bottom of promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated. Alternatively you can contact us via telephone on (028) 71 884174 or via email.
You have the right to:
- have access to the personal information we hold about you;
- have amended any incomplete, inaccurate out-of-date personal information that we hold about you;
- have personal information we hold about you erased from our system;
- have the processing of your personal information restricted.
We may update our privacy policies from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website; please check regularly to be aware of any updates.