Yes, you read that right! Shop now and pay in 3 easy installments with Klarna! For those of you that may not be aware of Klarna, Klarna is a payment service provider for all online stores.
How does the Pay in 3 work?
1. If you see something that you love on our website, all you have to do is add it to your cart and at check-out, simply select Pay later with Klarna.
2. You will be able to complete your purchase with instant approval!
3. The first payment is collected when the order is shipped. The remaining two will be automatically collected in 30 days and 60 days.
It's that simple! Split your payment into 3 with Klarna - so you can wear now, pay later!
Benefits of Pay in 3 with Klarna:
1. Only pay for what you keep.
2. Pay in 3 equal card payments
3. Instant approval and no interest, fees, or credits cards!
For example, you would pay 3 installments of £63.33 for this stunning Tommy Jeans Colour Pop Puffer Blue (£190) Shop here.
Below is more information on the Klarna Service:
You can also read up on our full Terms & Conditions here.
Who can use Pay in 3?
- The scheme is open to all UK residents, over the age of 18 years old.
- You must have a valid payment card to use Pay in 3 i.e. in your name and not expired.
How do I Pay in 3 instalments?
With Pay in 3, you can pay for online orders by dividing the cost into three equal instalments. At the checkout, you will see an option to pay with Klarna ‘Pay Later in 3 interest-free instalments’. When you choose this option, just enter your card details to complete your purchase. There won’t be any interest, fees or charges for using a debit or credit card. Although your bank might charge you interest or other fees on top.
Which cards does Klarna accept?
Klarna accepts most cards except prepaid cards. They may also not accept a card that’s due to expire in the near future. Klarna will let you know at checkout if your card hasn’t been accepted.
When will Klarna take my payments?
- Klarna will send you an email with payment instructions.
- At the point of purchase your order total will be divided equally into three instalment values.
- Klarna will freeze the first of your three instalments on your card. This means you won’t be able to spend this money on anything else.
- Once Klarna receive confirmation that your items have been shipped, the first of your three payments will be taken from your card automatically using the frozen amount. You’ll be able to see this on your card statement.
- If your items are not shipped, Klarna will unfreeze your money and you’ll be able to spend it again. This may take a few days depending on which bank you’re with.
- Your second instalment payment will be taken 30 days after the first payment.
- Your third and final instalment payment will be taken 60 days after the first payment.
- Again, the dates these payments are due will be sent to you by email, and you’ll be able to check them in the Klarna app.
No drama, just Klarna - so get shopping!