As restrictions begin to lift and consumer demand inevitably grows, we have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that both customers and staff can shop safely and meet any apprehensions they may have with workable solutions for a safe enjoyable shopping experience at Cilento.
With the utmost importance, we will be complying with current government guidelines.
- We have hand sanitizer stations situated at key points around the store, including the entrance and checkouts.
- Employees and customers need to wear protective masks. We will have masks available at our main entrance.
- We have installed transparent sneeze screens (perspex screen) at all of our checkout points to ensure that our customers and staff feel at ease and have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout all departments.
- We have situated social distancing floor stockers throughout all departments to ensure all customers and staff remain 2 meters apart and have removed any fixtures and fittings that restrict spacious movement throughout our store.
- Employees will sanitize our fitting rooms after each customer. We have introduced a "one-day delay" between when an item of clothing is tried on and when it's put back onto a rack or shelf. We aim for a minimum of 24 - 72 hours for clothing quarantine. Every item that is tried on will be steamed straight after and all hangers will be sanitized accordingly.
- At the end of each workday, we will be using UV light treatment in each department to make sure all surface areas are adequately sanitized each day after closure.
With all of our safety measures put in place, we also understand that it can be very daunting for some customers and it will take some careful easing when approaching in-store shopping.
We are delighted to announce that we will be offering Out of Hours Personal Shopping Appointments for all departments. This will ensure that you will have 1 to 1 contact with a member of staff only. Our safety measures will still come into force on this occasion also for the safety of both customers and staff.
We are offering a FREE (same day) Click & Collect instore service on all of our online orders or over-the-phone orders. Please let us know if you will be requiring Gift Wrap on any of your purchases, this is also complimentary.
Recently we have seen a surge in social digital communications where our customers have been availing of our fantastic Facetime Appointments, especially for Mother of the bride/groom and Holy Communions. These appointments have proved to be a great asset and we plan on running these throughout the year. Not only does this guarantee safety but has proved to be a very enjoyable experience with some customers inviting other members of the family to sit in on their zoom call and offering their opinions.
Moreover, we simply cannot wait to see you all instore.
Our Opening Hours from Friday 30th April are as follows;
Monday - Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Sunday - CLOSED
Team Cilento x